Bioweed is proud to partner with the Sunshine Coast lightning and star Laura Scherian, and we are giving a lucky Bioweed customer a chance to meet Laura and the 2021 Sunshine Coast Lightning team, as well as a signed 2020 Sunshine Coast Lightning team ball.
Simply purchase a Bioweed product and you’re in the draw to win.
- Attend a Sunshine Coast Lightning training session at USC Stadium, Sunshine Coast.
- Meet and greet with Laura and the Lightning team.
- Singed 2020 netball signed by the entire squad.
- Merchandise pack including scarf, hat and shirt.
- 2 x Tickets to a Sunshine Coast Lightning game in 2021 at USC Stadium.
Prize does not include travel or accommodation costs and is the responsibility of the prize winner.
Terms And Conditions
- The promoter is: GreenPro Solutions PTY LTD, Trading as Bioweed (‘herein Bioweed) whose registered office is at 37 Production Ave, Warana, Qld 4575
- Employees of Bioweed and their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Entry to the competition is via purchasing.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday, 31st January at 11.59 PM Queensland Time. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- To Enter:
- Entrants must purchase a Bioweed product, via Bioweed.com.au website before Sunday, 31st January at 11.59 PM Queensland Time.
- Prize includes Meet & Greet with the Sunshine Coast Lighting Team at a training session at USC Stadium on a date to be determined in 2021.
- 2020 Sunshine Coast Lightning team netball signed by the 2020 squad.
- Sunshine Coast merchandise pack including hat, scarf and shirt valued at $150.
- Prize does not include travel or accommodation costs and is the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random
- Competition is eligible to Australian Permanent Residents only.
- the draw will be done at random, at 37 production ave Warana at 2pm Monday 1st of February and the winner will be notified via Facebook, Instagram or email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely following current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.