These are undoubtedly testing times for all Australians, given the impact COVID-19 is having on the way we live and we still have a long way to go.
At Bioweed, we accept that this is no longer business as usual. The health and wellbeing of our customers and team will always be our top priority. Based on current government and health care professional’s advice, we have decided that there will no longer be pick-ups of Bioweed products from our Sunshine Coast or Melbourne offices.
Bioweed is Offering Free Delivery
With pickups no longer available, we have decided that until 31st May, we will offer free delivery on any Bioweed order over $30. This is just a small gesture to help during this difficult time. Please also allow some extra time for delivery due to the current situation.
Over the last 2 weeks, we have put into place procedures to limit the risk of infection, these have included:
• Warehouse staff have been separated into alternating rosters to ensure that we have a contingency plan should any one person get sick and to also limit contact;
• No customer picks ups from our offices – orders will be delivered only;
• Office staff are working from home if possible;
• Cancelling all non-essential staff travel;
• Increased hygiene practises at all sites to limit transmission.
We thank you for your support during this period, and we will endeavour to make sure we reply to calls and emails in a timely fashion.
Hopefully, you can take this time of social distancing to show your garden some love!