Bioweed 5L Concentrate
Bioweed Weedkiller is a non-selective herbicide that kills a broad range of weeds as well as moss and algae. Use anywhere around the house including garden beds, veggie patches, paths, and driveways.
Bioweed is the ideal organic domestic herbicide. With no withholding period, Bioweed is safe for animals and people to use the area immediately after the area is dry. Certified for organic input and glyphosate-free, made from natural hand-tapped pine oil.
- Fast-acting with results within hours on most weed types.
- Certified for use in organic gardening, around veggie patches, and farming with no soil residues
- Made from hand tapped pine oil
- Australian-owned and made.
- Backed by over 20 years of research and development
How To Use
The mix rate for Bioweed concentrate varies depending on the weeds being controlled. For common broadleaf and non-mature weeds, the mix rate is 100ml of Bioweed per litre of water. For more mature or hearty weeds a mix rate of 200mls of Bioweed per litre of water is recommended.