The term ‘GreenPro Solutions’ or ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘GPS’ the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Research Street, Coolum Beach QLD 4573. Our company registration number is [ABN: 68 624 598 447]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
User Content: You may be able to post user-generated content, such as comments (“User Content”) on the Website. You will remain the owner of the User Content. By posting User Content, you grant GPS license to use, copy, publicly display, reformat, edit, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with GPS.
Refunds & Returns Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 9 Research Street, Coolum Beach 4573 QLD Australia.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
If your claim falls outside of the 30-day period, we’ll still do our best to assist. Please give us a call on 1300 907 107 to discuss your options. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded your order amount, not including postage, within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
At Greenpro Solutions (GPS), we are dedicated to keeping your details private.
All transfer of your payment information, including credit card handling, is done through a secure server using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. This allows your browser to encode any data it sends to our server, so that even if someone intercepted your information as it traveled across the Internet they wouldn’t be able to read it.
Credit card details are secured by a 128bit SSL certificate and completed via secure and encrypted NAB Transact. GPS don’t store or see any payment details.
The information we collect is kept strictly secure. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our monthly newsletter and to personalise your shopping experience with us.
Cookies also allow us to give you a more personalised shopping experience by displaying products that interest you throughout our product pages, thus providing you with a more friendly, interesting and enjoyable shopping experience.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site.
From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous. We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes.
An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalize an order. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
In order for us to fulfill an order you may place via our website, it is necessary for us to collect certain information from you. The type of customer information we ask for includes name and address for billing and delivery purposes, day phone number, email address, and product preferences.
We have voluntarily committed to complying with Australian Privacy and Personal Information Protection Acts. This commitment has been made by us to protect the privacy of its customers.
It is our policy NOT to share any of the information you give us with any 3rd party
- The only time information may be shared is for security and verification purposes which also ensure your safety as a consumer.
- Information you give us may be used by us for any up-coming promotional offers. Please let us know if you do NOT want us to include you.
- We take seriously the issue of our customer’s privacy and have taken the appropriate measures to ensure with confidence that any information given to us by our customers is protected. We recognize the sensitivity of your personal information and will never share your details with any other organization.