The term ‘Sustanable Formulations Group’ or ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘SFG’ the owner of the website whose registered office is 37 Production Avenue, Warana QLD. Our company registration number is [ABN: 18 081 235 556]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- User Content: You may be able to post user-generated content, such as comments (“User Content”) on the Website. You will remain the owner of the User Content. By posting User Content, you grant SFG license to use, copy, publicly display, reformat, edit, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with SFG.
Refunds & Returns Policy
30 Day, Money Back Guarantee*
We want you to love Bioweed as much as we do! If you are not completely satisfied, please let us know within 30 days for a full refund, up to the value of $50, not including shipping.
Simply contact our friendly Customer service team to arrange a Postage Paid Return Label, at no cost to you. Once we receive the item back at our warehouse, we will then refund the full product cost back to you, or if preferred, arrange for a credit or exchange.
- Return requests must be lodged with Bioweed Customer Service within 30 days of purchase. Contact us on 1300 246 933, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please package the item to be returned appropriately, affix the Postage Paid Return Label and drop the parcel at any Australia Post outlet.
- Any shipping fees incurred (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be processed by Bioweed within 72 hours of receiving the item at our warehouse. It can then take up to 48 hours for money to credited by the bank into the customer account.
- All refund claims made within the 30 day period will be issued in the method by which they were paid.
- Only available for products purchased directly from SFG group, not available if purchased from a store or re-seller.
- If your claim falls outside of the 30 day period, we’ll still do our best to keep you happy. Please give us a call on 1300 246 933 to discuss your options.
At Sustainable Formulations Group, we are dedicated to keeping your details private.
All transfer of your payment information, including credit card handling, is done through a secure server using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. This allows your browser to encode any data it sends to our server, so that even if someone intercepted your information as it traveled across the Internet they wouldn’t be able to read it.
Credit card details are secured by a 128bit SSL certificate and completed via secure and encrypted NAB Transact. SFG don’t store or see any payment details.
The information we collect is kept strictly secure. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our monthly newsletter and to personalise your shopping experience with us.
Cookies also allow us to give you a more personalised shopping experience by displaying products that interest you throughout our product pages, thus providing you with a more friendly, interesting and enjoyable shopping experience.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site.
From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous. We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes.
An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalize an order. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
In order for us to fulfill an order you may place via our website, it is necessary for us to collect certain information from you. The type of customer information we ask for includes name and address for billing and delivery purposes, day phone number, email address, and product preferences.
We have voluntarily committed to complying with Australian Privacy and Personal Information Protection Acts. This commitment has been made by us to protect the privacy of its customers.
It is our policy NOT to share any of the information you give us with any 3rd party
- The only time information may be shared is for security and verification purposes which also ensure your safety as a consumer.
- Information you give us may be used by us for any up-coming promotional offers. Please let us know if you do NOT want us to include you.
- We take seriously the issue of our customer’s privacy, and have taken the appropriate measures to ensure with confidence that any information given to us by our customers is protected. We recognize the sensitivity of your personal information and will never share your details with any other organization.